Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 9 2014

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
We provide property maintenance TJ. On Saturday mornings we open up our retail location and sell mulch and top soil. Otherwise, we meet people by appointment. Not enough traffic to man the location all day every day. Supposed to be raining in the morning. I am going hunting.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Jake down and on the board for Team 9 Teej. I would have text you as well, but only had Huck and FS's cell numbers.

teej89

NE PA
Jake down and on the board for Team 9 Teej. I would have text you as well, but only had Huck and FS's cell numbers.

Nice! Good work! I'm debating bout going out in the AM. Been tending to the gf all day after her half marathon so I'm exhausted.

I'll throw out my number for you guys, keep me in the loop!

814-932-1869

teej89

NE PA
Shoot phil didn't realize that was your first bird. Even better man! Just read your write up in the turkey chronicles thread.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hope you are out and having success this morning. Yep. First bird. Wish it had a more eventful story, but it doesn't.

You were tired? Bet the lil' lady was more tired than you. lmao

teej89

NE PA
Haha lemme tell you. She slept noon to five Saturday then we had dinner then she slept 10:30 to 11 Sunday then napped 2:30-6 lol

it was too hard to get myself motivated to go Sunday morning. Woulda been a whole nother story if I hadn't gotten one yet.

teej89

NE PA
Whelp gave it my best with another too member this morning. Only turkey we saw was the one between wheat bread at Denny's lmao. No gobbling at all... Gonna step in the gf's parents backyard tomorrow morning tho and see if I can hear any. So I guess I still have 1 day.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Trying tonight fellas! Been sitting here after work for an hour and a half and its been very quiet! Gotta leave by 6:-(

teej89

NE PA
Any luck ric? My season is closed out. Going with the BIL in PA to see if I can't wrangle him up his first bird. Sucks only got out three times but it was an exciting and productive season.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Work and kids have had my head spinning. Doubt I get back out. Good luck Huck, Ric, and Teej.