Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team uglykat logo voting here

ok my idea of the pole didnt work out like i thaught it would , so here is what we are gonna do

pick your favorite logo , and put the post number in this thread , so say if your favorite logo was post number 13 , come in here and post number thirteen , on this thread

i will let voting go on for two weeks so that every one has a chance to vote , one vote per member please , i will not be voting cause i dont wanna make any one mad cause i didnt pick theyre logo

Last edited:

finelyshedded

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here you go UK. My last submissions. I had some fun making these.

Front View

Back View

Last edited by TripleA88; Yesterday at 12:23 AM. Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday 12:03 AM #40 uglykat26

View Profile
View Forum Posts
Private Message
View Blog Entries
Visit Homepage
View Articles
Add as Contact
Send Email Quote this post in PM

*Supporting member*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join Date Aug 2010
@
Location Hopedale, Ohio, United States
Posts 4,941
Blog Entries1 freakin awesome
i fish to live and i live to fish

http://teamuglykat.webs.com/

www.outpostproductionswv.com Reply Reply With Quote Blog this Post
This is my vote.

rrr

Shit mark there is an easier way to do this.

Copy and past all of the logos into this thread (or a new one), and label them 1,2,3, etc and then make the poll read: Logo 1, Logo 2, etc.

Where the hell did you go to school, Nerdmore??

ADAM!!!! Come fix this shit!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Somewhere OHIO
Shit mark there is an easier way to do this.

Copy and past all of the logos into this thread (or a new one), and label them 1,2,3, etc and then make the poll read: Logo 1, Logo 2, etc.

Where the hell did you go to school, Nerdmore??

ADAM!!!! Come fix this shit!
I'll fix it in a few lmao. I am in the middle of fixing another flub up right now lol.

When I fix this one I will start a new thread and poll so it's EASY to see and vote .