Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Box Game

Derek j

Knox Co.
Im in. I've been looking for someone to take that awesome butt out tool off my hands. Im always looking to pay it forward!!

rsmith

See what we started Joel and hickslawns, this should be a very interesting game! I got some great things to send to the person under me :smiley_clap: I'm in.

Last edited:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Here's the list to date:

• Jesse
  • Mike
  • Joel
  • BigSlam (Chad)
  • Outdoorsfellas (Kevin)
  • cotty16 (Mike)
  • Curran (Sean)
  • Hoytmania (Steve)
  • moundhill (Jake)
  • finelyshedded (Ric)
  • aholdren (Aaron)
  • Ricer2231 (Don)
  • buckslayer217 (Tad)
  • Derekj (Derek)
  • rsmith (Ryan)
  • ArcherTL (Tom)
  • Redhunter1012 (Ryan)

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Sweeeettttt... I get to ship to Curran. Now my wheels are turning. Hmmm... what can he use?

:smiley_crazy: WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?! WHAT IS IT?!

This is a real fun game and it's always interesting to see what others put in the box and what shows up at the next home. Keep in mind as time goes on the package will likely get heavier and shipping costs may increase. I think that is what often slowed the game down in the past, the cost of shipping and having to take it in to the post office/shipping place.

With that.....I'm in!