Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Cigar Thread

Bigcountry40

I shop on Cigar International, I typically buy sampler packs that are on sale, I did by some Romeo y Julieta Cigarillos and they were excellent

Bigcountry40

Idk if they do it online, but in the ft worth location they will let you pick four 5 packs for $75. Sweet deal and cohiba is an option.
4FDDC2E4-2165-4B87-A95C-4A3F58B42470.jpeg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
First ever Bahia Brazil Hand Made and I'm sold. We went bowling tonight and our local alley is right behind a liquor store with the best cigar selection in the valley. Picked this up after I laid 4 down and she said "add a 5th and get 20% off on the others", so I hustled back to the cabinet and pulled this one for a solo venture tonight. Very smooth and it keeps a good cherry. Prefect loafing man's cigar.

20220219_205845.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got my hands on some Acid Kuba Kubas and they became an instant #1. Trying to find the Kuba Maderos as I suspect I'll like those even more. Living in BFE isn't real conducive to cigar exploration, so I'm looking forward to some road trips in the next few weeks so I can shop new selections around the state.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Got my hands on some Acid Kuba Kubas and they became an instant #1. Trying to find the Kuba Maderos as I suspect I'll like those even more. Living in BFE isn't real conducive to cigar exploration, so I'm looking forward to some road trips in the next few weeks so I can shop new selections around the state.
The acids are my go too. Nothing is better than back deck, evening sit with a tumbler of bourbon and a good dog…..