Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Great Trail Cam Mystery.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Thinking about this laying in bed this morning.... Look at first pic and last pic with deer in pic.... See the branch with green leaves on it, now look at last pic.... It's in the EXACT SAME POSTION.... You could lay the last pic directly on top of first pic and they would line up perfectly.... IF CAMERA WAS MOVED, THERES NO WAY IN HELL THE TWO PICS WOULD LINE UP THE SAME... I REST MY CASE YOUR HONOR....

Reactions: Mike

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Did you ever have the camera strapped to the other side of the tree? My thinking is that somehow it grabbed an old photo from internal memory and threw it in the mix?

Fletch

Supporting Member
Did you ever have the camera strapped to the other side of the tree? My thinking is that somehow it grabbed an old photo from internal memory and threw it in the mix?
NEVER...... I've never even seen that photo... Plus I ALWAYS format my cards before each use.. In fact format them twice to be sure.... I think Spartan has a cam out called "GHOSTCAM" maybe I should get one to watch this cam... :LOL:

Fletch

Supporting Member
Plus if that were the case, then the time and dates on the photo would be inconsistent with the photos before and after... Nope... Freaking woods are haunted.....:eek:

I think Chuck is on the right track in his thinking. I know my Bushnell's show shots like yours every time I open the camera to access the card. The camera stays in position but the front door swings and shows things behind the tree it is mounted on. But, my cams are always on small trees where they tend to be less noticable.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Fletch

Supporting Member
I think Chuck is on the right track in his thinking. I know my Bushnell's show shots like yours every time I open the camera to access the card. The camera stays in position but the front door swings and shows things behind the tree it is mounted on. But, my cams are always on small trees where they tend to be less noticable.
Hmmm.... You know... That's a possibility.... But I wasn't there to open door of cam.... Could someone else of opened it??? Sure.... But that latch is VERY TIGHT and camera always moves when I open it and I have to reposition it.... Therefore pics would be different... Next time I go check it I'll open front up and see what pic would be of if that happened... Ill also take a cell phone pic of area and post it... BUT.... Did they open it TWICE??? Look at sequence of pics.... There's a blurred image of area in front of camera then another pic of back area.... Yet no pics of the perps hand leg or walking away.... So the mystery continues....

Fletch

Supporting Member
The time differences don't make sense for what your saying Dick . Doesnt sound like there's a lock on the cam ?
No lock.... Bought cam for $30 at Dicks.... So if it walks it walks.... If time allows might have to go check it today and put another cam watching it from far away.... If someone did mess with it, I'm thinking they'll be back...Maybe they know of a 200 inch buck in the area and deleted them off my camera.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Maybe it was her ...
8a5df0ee836acde64e6f7067e1eb33c0.jpg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Somebody took a look at your camera pictures bro. That's the only way you will get those pics in the middle ofa string of pictures. The door was opened and card was pulled
If so.... I'm surprised they didn't steal it ... After all it is New Jersey....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Checking it later.... I was thinking it was Trump... He gets blamed for everything... Might put a note in camera.... It's awfully tuff buttoning your shirt with broken fingers....

Reactions: xbowguy and Mike