Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Hunting Public

djohn9713

I'm not addicted to their videos. It certainly helps that they release a new one every day or two. Picking up quite a few tips too. Now I just wish I had public land I could hunt near me in Akron.

Hogmister13

I've followed them from the beginning and hands down its best hunting channel on YouTube. Aaron and Zach used to be on chasing November before they started THP. I look for a new episode everyday.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
I thought I was done watching but that was just 50 episodes or so of this years “deer tour”: starting to watch thier older videos now but skipping their turkey videos due to lack of interest.

They mention Dan Invalt a lot and credit him for a lot of thier strategies. I tried a couple of his videos and his “hunting beast” channel but his videos are not nearly as entertaining to watch for me. Learning a ton of interning theories from both. Most of it makes sense to me and seems to work- atleast for them.

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
Crap...missed that vid. Now Im going to have to go look it up. Then I will see another episode I want to watch...then another. And before you know it, it will be 2 AM. Thanks giles.
It’s Friday! Grab enough of your favorite beverage and enjoy. If you gotta make a run to Kroger’s, I suggest picking up some pizza rolls to go with. I’m currently debating what flavor of beer I want this time.