Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Official Camper and Camping Thread

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Power washed, antifreeze flushed, cleaning and flushing fresh water now. Got the fan blowing out the stale air and a nice breeze through the open windows. She's almost 100% repacked and ready to roll!

16507397270454348570421105937662.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Suggestions for more accurate readings on your fresh water tank? I screwed up and got an electric only site. Have a spare 21 gallon dump tank, so I wasn't worried about liberal water use, but now we're on rations. I ran the pump and filled the hot water tank and lines, the topped her off, but my reading is almost always 1/3, even when full sometimes. Made me wonder if there were any hacks or aftermarket solutions.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Suggestions for more accurate readings on your fresh water tank? I screwed up and got an electric only site. Have a spare 21 gallon dump tank, so I wasn't worried about liberal water use, but now we're on rations. I ran the pump and filled the hot water tank and lines, the topped her off, but my reading is almost always 1/3, even when full sometimes. Made me wonder if there were any hacks or aftermarket solutions.
Ive never really trusted those indicator lights, and dont really have any other suggestion for you. Do you have the ability to run a hose and fill the FWT after you have dumped into your spare tank without packing up? Good luck