Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Official Camper and Camping Thread

Big H

Medina
Couple pics

Attachments

• 950AB3BB-78D4-4BD4-9354-2994C16D5FCA.jpeg
    950AB3BB-78D4-4BD4-9354-2994C16D5FCA.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 15EAC7AB-1803-4899-AD27-CE71050922F9.jpeg
    15EAC7AB-1803-4899-AD27-CE71050922F9.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 82

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It is a sharp truck though. Is the cap insulated? I see it is lined up the bedsides. Couldn't tell if the cap had any liner or insulation. Never knew insulated caps were a thing until I bought my T100. Game warden owned it and ran coon dogs. Had an insulated cap and dogs and dog boxes out of the weather.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
It is a sharp truck though. Is the cap insulated? I see it is lined up the bedsides. Couldn't tell if the cap had any liner or insulation. Never knew insulated caps were a thing until I bought my T100. Game warden owned it and ran coon dogs. Had an insulated cap and dogs and dog boxes out of the weather.
Yes the cap is carpeted. They did a shit Fuckin job too. Called the dealer once I noticed it. Not sure what can be done, but I'll keep digging until something gives.

20230224_165354.jpg

20230224_165342.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That sucks. Maybe they fix it and throw in some air mattress or fishing pole holders or at least a doily for under the lamp on your end tables. 🤷🏻‍♂️😁

Sorry. Had to throw that in. It's freaking plush for a truck bed. Not knocking it. Actually looking forward to seeing the finished camping product.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
After 2.5 years of owning the camper, I'm getting my wish of taking it to Pigeon Forge for a week. We decided to skip the beach again and head on another camper-based adventure, this time to a place we haven't been since the summer before Kaydence was born. I'm looking forward to seeing the mountains again and since we're now vacationing in early June rather than early August, we may not suffer from heat stroke while on vacation! The campground has plenty to do on site, including a zip line course, pool, lazy river and our lot butts up to the actual river, so that's a nice perk. I spent the extra $75 total to get a full hook-up on the extra large concrete pad.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
After 2.5 years of owning the camper, I'm getting my wish of taking it to Pigeon Forge for a week. We decided to skip the beach again and head on another camper-based adventure, this time to a place we haven't been since the summer before Kaydence was born. I'm looking forward to seeing the mountains again and since we're now vacationing in early June rather than early August, we may not suffer from heat stroke while on vacation! The campground has plenty to do on site, including a zip line course, pool, lazy river and our lot butts up to the actual river, so that's a nice perk. I spent the extra $75 total to get a full hook-up on the extra large concrete pad.
Look into the redneck roller coaster! We did it during the day and then at night…. Night was a blast.