Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The purtiest CVA you'll ever see!

FredT

SE Ohio
$600.00 for a CVA! Are ya gonna jump on it Sam? Someone else might snatch it up! Come on, it is a CVA!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Looking at that picture brings to mind the verse Proverbs 11:22 "As a ring of gold in a swine's snout, so is a beautiful woman who lacks discretion."

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I never knew CVA had a custom shop.

I won't be bidding but the photos do show a fine looking rifle. I wonder what, if anything, the custom shop did besides the stock? Is that a regular barrel and lock? Better metal finish maybe.

All in all a pretty unusual CVA.

FredT

SE Ohio
My respect is not there. I feel it is like putting lip stick on a whore!....A $600.00 whore.

Last edited:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Fred, like you when I started ML hunting you either shot a good rifle, a T/C, or a piece of junk CVA. Most guys I know that bought CVAs in the 70's, 80's and 90's were less then satisfied with them. Did you know in the very early days of CVA they were American made with Douglas barrels? They quickly switched to selling Spanish guns built to a very low price point. They got a very bad reputation that I'm not sure they can ever get away from. I have a hard time saying much good about CVA, but today I know quite a few people that have them that are satisfied.

My MLs are mostly T/C's(Seneca, Renegade, Thunderhawk and Encore) except for a DGW rifle made by Miroku and my recently acquired rifle built by a custom builder. I am curious about this rifle, when was it built and how close to stock are the lock and barrel?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I agree gettin 6 bills I think will be a challenge.

Sorta like putting a bunch of add on too a Cavalier then asking a Corvette price..... It's just a decked out Cavalier..... And Jack never met a 600.00 whore..... But seen a lot of 20.00 ones in Panama...... They weren't pretty with or without lipstick......

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I am going to have to defer to the experts, Fred, Jackalope and J, on all matters pertaining to whores.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey, I've seen them but never used them lol..... Just sayin...... When I was a pup the girls were giving it away so why pay for lol.... That was way before the ole aids scare lol..... Now there's just too much stuff out there to make it fall off.....