Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Smoker

Diablo54

Outside
I got my smoker going so well tonight i had tears running down my face from the smoke. I smoked everything up and put it in my tote. I had plenty of smoke left and i didnt want to waste it so i thought what the heck i grabbed a knife and cut a hole in the bottom side of the tote and let her puff. There was smoke still creeping out of the tote when i was driving to my huntin spot.

Saw 3 little bucks that were downwind at 50 yds. They nvr knew i was there.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I got my smoker going so well tonight i had tears running down my face from the smoke. I smoked everything up and put it in my tote. I had plenty of smoke left and i didnt want to waste it so i thought what the heck i grabbed a knife and cut a hole in the bottom side of the tote and let her puff. There was smoke still creeping out of the tote when i was driving to my huntin spot.

Saw 3 little bucks that were downwind at 50 yds. They nvr knew i was there.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Are you a believer yet?

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I have holes cut in all the totes in my garage! lol

I use a Stanley Mobile JobBox for my clothes and it has a big hole on the side. I gave up on the ground blind as a smoke house thing and started smoking my clothes while in the box. Works great. I love the system I've tweaked over the years and I see it working for me for years to come! Love the smoke!!!

Diablo54

Outside

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I have holes cut in all the totes in my garage! lol

I use a Stanley Mobile JobBox for my clothes and it has a big hole on the side. I gave up on the ground blind as a smoke house thing and started smoking my clothes while in the box. Works great. I love the system I've tweaked over the years and I see it working for me for years to come! Love the smoke!!!

Jesse that's exactly what I've been doing for about 3 years now... Works great and looks like a chimney when I'm done lol.... Plus my clothes are stored and smoked all in one spot....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gonna put the ScentSmoker to the test tomorrow... I can't wait! I'm all excited about trying to kill a buck I passed twice in November. But it isn't November anymore, and he's the best one I've got left it seems. Fuggers old, just ugly.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I am vaguely familiar with it, but it still blows my mind... Maybe the deer I hunt now just can't smell as well as the ones I used to hunt.:)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Let me know how it works out for you.... I hear mixed reactions on those things and I'm not completely sold on those new fangled things lol....

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Let me know how it works out for you.... I hear mixed reactions on those things and I'm not completely sold on those new fangled things lol....

I agree. Probably just another gimmick, but I like to playwith fire anyway.:smiley_bril:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I agree with you on that Brock... Dang deer can smell right through that smoker thing.... Dang gimmicks probably making that guy that makes it a ton of money and he's off flying all over hitting the beaches and hanging out with those rich and famous non regular folk..... Dang the man holding us back again!!!!!!! :smiley_depressive: :smiley_clap: rotflmao