Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I hear you Dave.

My day consisted of a sump pump float switch sticking. Left water on most of the basement floor. New sump pump a month or two back. Random thing with the switch. Ugh. Basement fridge went out. Caught it quick. Meat relocated to chest freezer next to it. Thankfully we had room in there. Pop and beer might get warm. Oh well. Finishing the daughter's bedroom. Paint is done. Carpet shampooed. Drying out. One of my guys backed into my enclosed trailer today. Minor damage. Can be repaired. Tried to fix son's leaky gas line on his car today. Fixed it. Found another leak. Talked to my attorney about proceeding with an eviction for a tenant that has become a habitual problem with paying rent on time. Pretty delinquent now. Should not have allowed to kick the can down the road last month. All in all? Just the second Monday of the week. Life isn't all bad. Just had a load of curveballs thrown at me today. Some days you're the windshield. Some days your the bug.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I hear you Dave.

My day consisted of a sump pump float switch sticking. Left water on most of the basement floor. New sump pump a month or two back. Random thing with the switch. Ugh. Basement fridge went out. Caught it quick. Meat relocated to chest freezer next to it. Thankfully we had room in there. Pop and beer might get warm. Oh well. Finishing the daughter's bedroom. Paint is done. Carpet shampooed. Drying out. One of my guys backed into my enclosed trailer today. Minor damage. Can be repaired. Tried to fix son's leaky gas line on his car today. Fixed it. Found another leak. Talked to my attorney about proceeding with an eviction for a tenant that has become a habitual problem with paying rent on time. Pretty delinquent now. Should not have allowed to kick the can down the road last month. All in all? Just the second Monday of the week. Life isn't all bad. Just had a load of curveballs thrown at me today. Some days you're the windshield. Some days your the bug.

White privilege problems....

😂😂😂😂

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Right on Dustin. New day. It is what it is. All how we handle the issues presented to us. I'll just handle them one at a time and roll on.

Reactions: Dustinb80

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I hate thieves. Had an electric start Stihl backpack blower stolen right out of the truck today. Police report filed. Pawn shops notified. Set up searches to notify me on craigslist and FB market place. Hoping it turns up. Even if it does. . . I hate thieves.

Reactions: MoonLab

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Thieves are the true scum of this earth & may each & every one of them rot in enturnal hell indefinitely ever after for their misgivings!

Sorry to hear for your troubles @hickslawns

Good luck in finding the fugger that took it!

Last edited:
Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks guys. Just sucks. Won't keep my kids from eating. All in all life is good. Simply frustrating. I worked for it. I bought it. It is mine. Don't take it. Go work and buy your own. I'd guess it is traded for some heroin by now.