Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Just watched World News Tonight and the latest update was that it could reach a cat 5 briefly before going back to a cat 4 before landfall.....then it will stall and the expected rainfall in some places will be 35+”. The rain will probably do more damage then the winds!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
With the claims to come. . . MIght be a good time to sell my insurance stocks.

Hope all is well with your brother, Adam. Same to Jay's son, Clay, and all in the path.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phil always finding light at the end of the tunnel [emoji23]

LIfe is nothing but a flow of money. In and out with the tides. Someone is going to make money off these hurricanes. Big box lumber store stocks were up yesterday and the hurricane hasn't hit yet. Money makes the world go round.

Talk about dump worthy. This is it. Wish we were in simpler times.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
TL, LTL, and FedEx all shutdown.

Brother is packed up and ready to head to Orlando if deemed necessary in next few hours.

J, ure boy still staying put?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
As long as you're not in a flood plane or within a mile of the beach board up the windows, get two weeks worth of water, beer, food, gas for the genny and chainsaw and enjoy a week off work. The news always sensationalizes these hurricanes like its armageddon. Can't wait for the reporter standing in front of the flimsy gas station awning that blew over, or a tree on a car talking about how he's seeing massive damage.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Yep but my brother and his gf and 2 yr old are in an apartment lmao. He's got 15gal water, MREs, Ramen and candles. Told him to go yank his battery in his car and use conveter if they need some 12v juice. He's the youngest, most stubborn and ill-equipped of all of us lmao.

Lucky SOB is getting paid to be off to.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
LIfe is nothing but a flow of money. In and out with the tides. Someone is going to make money off these hurricanes. Big box lumber store stocks were up yesterday and the hurricane hasn't hit yet. Money makes the world go round.

Talk about dump worthy. This is it. Wish we were in simpler times.
Sadly, all the places that get destroyed in these natural disasters get rebuilt with new dishwashers, so we"ll amp up production I'm sure. I just pray for peoples safety. All the rest can be replaced

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
TL, LTL, and FedEx all shutdown.

Brother is packed up and ready to head to Orlando if deemed necessary in next few hours.

J, ure boy still staying put?

So far he’s staying put....
Told him to get his ass north and enjoy some fishing....
He declined.... Takes after his mother....

This meat marinade injector I ordered off amazon is defective.
20181217_200230.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Welcome too 2019, wife was going to work and a car locked up a rock and there went that windshield..... Hopefully this isn’t a sign 😂
Scheduled Friday for a replacement...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not how she intended the New Year to start off. Like Dustin said, as long as she's ok, that can be replaced.

First day back too work, she was off for two weeks and as she was leaving she said I hope this day goes without anything bad going down 😂
She’s fine, other than being pissed about it since it’s a New too her car... Oh well, this is why we pay insurance...