Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
This is absolutely sickening I know but I got to tell the truth. Someone made up the fact that Doug had passed. He is still hanging on with no brain activity. He was unplugged Tuesday at 6 pm. I feel terrible knowing I passed along a very sick judgement. I cannot understand why someone would say someone passed if they did not know for sure.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This is absolutely sickening I know but I got to tell the truth. Someone made up the fact that Doug had passed. He is still hanging on with no brain activity. He was unplugged Tuesday at 6 pm. I feel terrible knowing I passed along a very sick judgement. I cannot understand why someone would say someone passed if they did not know for sure.
It happens buddy so don’t beat yourself up over it, your amongst family.😎👍🏻 Still doesn’t sound like much better news though. Thoughts and prayers for him still 🙏👍🏻

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Well, I just got home about an hour ago after three days in the hospital. Another damn kidney stone. They put in a stent between the kidney and bladder. I’ll have to go back to see the doctor this Tuesday to schedule an appointment for another surgery to remove the stone and stent. My white blood count was 22 and they were concerned the infection would spread if they tried to remove the stone now, so they’ve got me on some good antibiotics. Next stone I get, when the doctor says “let’s wait six months and reevaluate it” I’m going to insist he take steps to get rid of it immediately! Every time we identify a stone, it always tries to pass before my next appointment. I’m tired of going through this pain over and over.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well, I just got home about an hour ago after three days in the hospital. Another damn kidney stone. They put in a stent between the kidney and bladder. I’ll have to go back to see the doctor this Tuesday to schedule an appointment for another surgery to remove the stone and stent. My white blood count was 22 and they were concerned the infection would spread if they tried to remove the stone now, so they’ve got me on some good antibiotics. Next stone I get, when the doctor says “let’s wait six months and reevaluate it” I’m going to insist he take steps to get rid of it immediately! Every time we identify a stone, it always tries to pass before my next appointment. I’m tired of going through this pain over and over.
Damn, sorry too hear that…. Hopefully it’ll get better…

Reactions: Sgt Fury

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Stones suck! I’ve had two bouts w them. I will never get dehydrated again. If you’ve had stones you have more sitting at the bottom of your kidney. When you get dehydrated the kidney starts squenching and a new stone moves into the tract. Drink plenty of fluids. I have a nightmare to tell you around a camp fire one day about my first bout.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
ACF7A1D5-0935-458A-8004-290AAECC0681.jpeg

Welcome too Ohio….