Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO dump thread

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
View attachment 103747
Installed one of these today at the garage...still have one more to do. What a pain in the ass! Finally got it together and when I put the batteries in, there’s one short beep followed by a red light. Nowhere in the trouble shooting section does it mention one short beep. Every other combination is there, just not this one. Now I have to wait until tomorrow and call their help line at 7:00 am pacific time. The tail that plugs into the circuit board was designed by a world class a-hole! They only give you 2” of wire and the position of the circuit board plug couldn’t be in a worse spot. I really hope this thing works as advertised after the past two hours of torture.👊👊🤬

I installed one on the Cabin. Works great but it took us the better part of a day to install. Problem with ours was the thickness of the door. Had to chisel out an area the size of the lock in order to recess it enough.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I installed one on the Cabin. Works great but it took us the better part of a day to install. Problem with ours was the thickness of the door. Had to chisel out an area the size of the lock in order to recess it enough.
This is a metal door so that’s not an option. I hope it’s something else. The door knob is installed and works fine with the key, just can’t get the electronic lock to work.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
People have to stand outside only take a few in at a time - hot as goose shit - i said i can't do this - some guy wait n went inside and came out with a lady who took me in and set me in a chair and in 15 minutes i was out with my new liscense - dang
That was nice of them to do that, Dan.... Our experience with the BMV was prior too the covid crisis also 😂 They couldn’t use that as an excuse....

Reactions: Sgt Fury

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well fuck me dry! Had my chickens out free ranging this evening. My neighbor came over before dark and we were talking. Got dark and something slams into my front window. Went outside and it’s one of my hens. I see another in front yard. Go to the back and I can see piles of feathers all over. Had 21 hens and now I have ten. My new 15 hens just started laying eggs this week. Idk what got them but thinking it’s some wild dogs. I’m not much for shooting dogs but the triple S will be the ticket if they show up again.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
The storm continues. Got dad back from hospital Thursday evening. Just had to call an ambulance to come me get him. He’s not gonna be around much longer.