Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The View: TOO Style...

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My view checking snares this morning.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421529164089.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421529164089.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 117

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We killed 2 geese and a duck. Tough going this time of year. Lots of numbers, but it is like trying to grunt and decoy in a mature buck on Sunday of gun season. It might work on occasion, but it is few and far between.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Have ridden up on a lot of deer over the years when I had a quad.... Didn't seem too bother them until you shut it off and got off of it lol....

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I was out snooping around a picked cornfield that has loads of eared corn still on the ground looking for tracks,sheds and current travel routes and snapped a pic of this beautiful sunset. About 25 yards inside the corner you see off to the right is where I shot TG8 on Nov 5th.

A few minutes later a dropped off into the lower field near where I killed Character and snapped this pic of this huge flock of turkey's of which I believe were all hens. This is only half or less than half of what was really there! Musta been 60 plus as I've seen this many before over the years about this time.
TOOzers....meet my arch rivals come April and May! Lmao

rsmith

Wow absolutely awesome view! And dang that's a lot of,hens! Hopefully they will get some toms coming to you!