Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The Wide 6

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Appreciate all the kind words fellas. I really enjoy taking photos and sharing a story. Good stories are so fulfilling and enriching. That's why I love this place so much. You all share so many great stories and it really makes life more enjoyable. Thank you for being good listeners and for being so willing to share with us when you have a great story on hand!

I put this on FB, but didn't post it here yet. I thought this was hilarious when I looked down!

Not to mention it reminded me of the John Deere logo and that's seemed fitting considering how he rode out of there...

• Love
Reactions: giles

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Just got a chance to read this. Good write up. Big congrats.

Sorry to hear about your dog, I know how it feels and it isn't a good feeling.

Hunter II

Sometimes it's just fun to kill stuff and not worry about measuring up to some record book. Great write up. The deer in the frost should have been the first pic in the IKS thread tho.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I finally got some time to sit down and enjoy reading this thread.
Awesome read buddy! What a way to get it done on such a cool buck and the pics were amazing! That little K is cute as always. Those pics with her will be cherished for years to come.

Ohiobowhunter1

Columbus
Congrats Jesse! Awesome photos and story, thanks for sharing. Your line about Remi brings a tear to my eye, had to put my yellow lab Levi (13 yr old) down in April.. let me just say I balled like a baby.. enjoy the moments you have left with your buddy!