Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

They grow up soooo quick!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
coon hunting takes a toll on yer body ............ i make 60 year olds look healthy

Coon hunting is all in dog handling.. It makes the difference between coming home dead tired or feeling good.. If that dog is in front of you yanking you around, keeps going around trees, and will not load in the box by himself... You're going to be one tired SOB when you get home.. I've gotten lax here lately letting the dog walk out front, but if they pull on the lead i yank em back.. I can make them walk behind me and follow on a slack lead like they should.. All it takes is for me to pick up a stick.. They know if they get beside me then i'm gonna tap them in the head.. Ben jumps and loads in the box fine.. JR will most times but sometime he will not and I have to take the leash to his rear end to make him load..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Decided not to go with the hooker.. Instead Tripple88 and I went to a local watering hole... Cool place. About 10 people sitting at the bar, jukebox, friendly bartender. you know the place..

Met a couple there and BSd with them for a bit as she was sitting next to me at the bar (he was on the other side of her)... We were talking at the bar for a while, typical bar talk between everyone. Laughing joking etc..

Being my birthday the topic of age came up.. I asked how old she was and i had to guess. After starting low I finally got it with 42. He was shitfaced drunk and didn;t know what day it was, she was basically sober.. He goes to play pool..

"42 huh.. you don"t look 42..You threw me off.. " (She did BTW..) lol
"How so? lol" she asked..
Well, well, I'm just saying.
Saying what
Don't take this the wrong way, but you have nice tits for a 42 year old.
JESUS... What the hell.. To the point aren't ya. she said laughing
Ohh come on, what's wrong with a complement.. If i told you that you had nice eyes, which you do btw (thank you) see you would say thank you and take it as a complement. Right.. (she didn't btw but i could see her makeup was concentrated around the eye area meaning she took time with them)
Yeah.. You're right..
So why is it a guy can complement a woman's tits.. That's all im saying, it's just a complement.. Nice tits..
Well thank you...... And fuck you... No seriously thank you...
Are they real...
JESUS man.. LOL Yes they're real... lol
Hey, If I'm giving complements i would like to know.. Maybe i know a woman thinking about getting hers done and she doesn't know who to go to....
Yes they're all mine... Do you know someone thinking about it...
No.. LOL But maybe one day i will. and I can tell her.. Hey go see this doctor he did a nice job on this woman i saw once in a bar..
You're a mess.. lol
What (all innocent) Am I making you uncomfortable...
Hell no.. lol
Ok.. Just saying...
We'll thanks....

And we kept BSn from there.. I was angling to get her to show em to me... She wasn't drunk enough though. Dang.. Smooveness sometimes only works on the drunk ones... If she wasn't there with her BF i can guarantee i could have took her home... Not that i would have... But i could have is the point.. lmao

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Should of...Could of...Would of....but you went home with 88. lmao