Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Thunderflight's AK adventure

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Outstanding stroke of luck TF.

Nicely narrated as always. Congratulations!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
That is awesome TF. I couldn't imagine how tired you was by the time you shot your bear and how excited you was to finally get your hands on him. I'm happy that you got to take the trip and everything worked out as well as it did. Congrats TF, that is a Helluva bear and a great story to go with it. Thanks for sharing your adventure with us.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Hell of a nice bear TF! I would consider a cinnamon to be top of my list if i was to go after bear. Sounds like an awesome time. I can't wait to hear more about the rest of it....

BTW.. Bowsite? Really? . They get like what, 3 posts a day on their Ohio forum??? rotflmao

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio

Hell of a nice bear TF! I would consider a cinnamon to be top of my list if i was to go after bear. Sounds like an awesome time. I can't wait to hear more about the rest of it....

BTW.. Bowsite? Really? . They get like what, 3 posts a day on their Ohio forum??? rotflmao

I was going to comment on that one too....but I let it go

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Simply awesome, TF! That's one of my dreams as well, to hunt Alaska... and your write-up has definitely fueled my fire even further! Congrats on a great bear and keep the updates coming.