Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Today's Outdoor Quiz...

Bowkills

Nw oh
I remember watching a how to buck masters video. Steps of bow hunting. Scouting then hunting They were using the old bear 1st style compound bow. Climbed a tree no harness. Called in a four or six point young deer drilled him with the big aluminum arrow. The dude was pumped! I wish I could find it although I don't know of anyone with vhs now.

Reactions: Fletch

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I remember watching a how to buck masters video. Steps of bow hunting. Scouting then hunting They were using the old bear 1st style compound bow. Climbed a tree no harness. Called in a four or six point young deer drilled him with the big aluminum arrow. The dude was pumped! I wish I could find it although I don't know of anyone with vhs now.
Jackie Bushman was a horrible bow Hunter 😂He missed a lot early on. He should of had his blooper reel like Bill Dance 😂

Reactions: Fletch

Bowkills

Nw oh
Jackie Bushman was a horrible bow Hunter 😂He missed a lot early on. He should of had his blooper reel like Bill Dance 😂
Jackie was the man! Buck masters on Sunday nights was the highlight of the week! I still wear the hat he sent me. I think I was in the young bucks fan club a year.
image.jpeg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Hey J.... Did they have the peacock in the beginning or was that only Bonanza....:ROFLMAO:

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Years ago probably the first outdoor show on TV was: The American Sportsman... With Curt Gowdy.... Now who remembers that show??? Not many....
I had a video narrated by Curt Gowdy called "King of the North". There is a reason my son is into hunting deer. We watched that video every day before he was one.
Marty Stouffer's Wild America and Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom were awesome.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I had a video narrated by Curt Gowdy called "King of the North". There is a reason my son is into hunting deer. We watched that video every day before he was one.
Marty Stouffer's Wild America and Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom were awesome.
Marty Stouffer’s wild America was a weekly watch as well. Amazing videographer.....

Poor Jim Fowler on Wild Kingdom. He was always getting his ass kicked by some 4 legged creature. While ole Marlin Perkins watched and laughed 😂👍🏼👍🏼