Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Campout and Bow Shoot. Directions and Information

WIll you make it.

• Total voters

Ricer2231

I can appreciate your humility, Taylor, but a lot of us admire your shooting ability. You can shoot, hunt and drink beer with me anytime! Lol.

Same for me TOO. Also in a non gay way and a I wish I could have accomplished half of what you have at your age. Anytime you're in the Zanesville area holler at me and we'll grab a bite to eat.

Ricer2231

Wait a minute Don. You told me to hollar at you when I'm in Zville so we could grab a bite TOO eat too. I thought I was the special one :tantrum: ... lol

You WERE until you decided to bring this all out in the open instead of continuing to pm. LMAO.
All jokes aside, the way you cook it can't be easy finding something that tastes as good as what you stir up.
Now settle down and play your cards right and we will see what happens. Pm sent. Hahahaha

Ricer2231

Hahaha.
We ate at a local BBQ place tonight and it was horrible. I had pulled pork with slaw and jalapeno poppers and it was nasty. The pork had no flavor and soaked the bun and the poppers were freezer burnt so bad you could still taste it even after they were deep fried.

I'm pretty sure I got spoiled over the weekend with the brisket and the poppers we had. :)

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
That's too bad. I just happen to have some pulled pork in the freezer from a recent smoke & I do beleive I'll have some for lunch tomorrow. :):) My wife took me out for my birthday dinner this evening to a local japanese steak house. My b day was yesterday & it was a tastey meal. That cook kept shooting sockie my way which made for a happy meal....lol

Ricer2231

That's too bad. I just happen to have some pulled pork in the freezer from a recent smoke & I do beleive I'll have some for lunch tomorrow. :):) My wife took me out for my birthday dinner this evening to a local japanese steak house. My b day was yesterday & it was a tastey meal. That cook kept shooting sockie my way which made for a happy meal....lol

Happy belated birthday bud!