Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Decals: A MUST READ!!!

What decal and quantity are you? Future requests?

• 1 - Turkey

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • 2 - Turkeys

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3+ - Turkeys

• 1 - Buck

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • 2 - Bucks

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 3+ - Bucks

• 1 - Skull

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • 2 - Skulls

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • 3 - Skulls

• Future Color:Red

• Future Color: White

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Future Color: Orange

• Future Sizes: 12-18" in Width

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Did you say somewhere how big they are? Sorry if you did, but how big are they? Or is that still being decided?

6 inch on these.. But we can get it in whatever you want, we'll just need to now what that is and we'll get you a price as that will be custom.

97d5c0b1-d314-37af.jpg97d5c0b1-d325-565f.jpg97d5c0b1-d337-cd65.jpg

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I am good for 2 skulls right now. Would look to add the turkey and buck in the future and white would be a future color for me.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The turkey looks real good, Jesse. I have to apologize, though... I voted for one of each, but now that I think about it, I just want to wait until we can get them in white. I already have a white decal on my back window and I'm unsure how two silver ones would look along side of it. I, too, want to thank you for your work in setting all this up! Let me know when we get some white ones! :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The turkey looks real good, Jesse. I have to apologize, though... I voted for one of each, but now that I think about it, I just want to wait until we can get them in white. I already have a white decal on my back window and I'm unsure how two silver ones would look along side of it. I, too, want to thank you for your work in setting all this up! Let me know when we get some white ones! :)

Don't worry Bud. We're just doing this to get a rough idea of the order numbers, interest, etc. When I put them in the store the option will be for white or silver.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We'll do white and silver on the first run. I do think once you see the silver ones on my back glass, you'll be like: Daaaammmmnnnn! LOL!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We'll have both white and Silver available when they show up in the store. Jesse should have them on his truck soon and post some actual pics of the decals in action. Then I'll post them in the store.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Put me down for (1) White skull......please pm me price for a 12"-16" white skull that would be used in the middle of the back glass for a full size pickup. I think you'll find a few guys looking for this TOO.