Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Fall Outing: Strouds Run October 11-13

Will you be attending this event?

• Yes

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

Ricer2231

Jesse: Deer BBQ will be my contribution for lunch Friday. I also plan to bring a deer loin and french fry making materials, deep fryer. DO of Texas style beans. Cornhole boards, tiki torches, and the rest of my camping supplies.

Kevin: Leaf blower, coffee pot. D.O. of banana stuffed peppers, if any peppers can be found ... if not, then meatballs. D.O. of boneless country style ribs. TOO be continued ....

Dante: Fish batter, gambrel, knives, cutting board for butchering deer. Paper plates, cups, napkins, plastic silverware.

Ron: Fish, soup beans.

Beener: Venison Sausages, Goose wraps, Mexi-dip.

Gordo: Gas grill, 3 coolers with ice.

Brock: Fish

Nickle Brothers: 8-10dz eggs., generator, turkey fryer + turkey, camping supplies, gambrels, knives, camper

I'm bringing stuffed wax peppers, jalapeno poppers ready to dip and drop, cornhole boards and maybe a little apple and peach pie.

Huckleberry Finn

Spent some time looking at maps today and good lord this flat lander is going to get lost...not a hedgerow to follow anywhere!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm still trying to juggle things around and make it down Late Saturday night. It's all but a solid no go for me, but stranger things have happened.

Here's TOO hoping a stranger thing happening....:smiley_coolpeace:

I'm looking forward to meeting the Badge someday.

Someone put me down for bringing some sweets. If anyone else is looking for something to bring they could bring a couple dozen doughnuts I reckon.

I'll prolly bring some bacon TOO! You can never have TOO much bacon....:smiley_clap:

woodyw333

Cincinnati Oh
If I can get it all together and round up my big container I will bring homemade salsa and chips or I will just get a couple doz doughnuts.. Yall got pretty much everything else covered.. Is everyone bringing their own plates and silverware and Red SOLO cups? lol

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
some stuff I have in mind for the swap.

Muzzy bullets. 200 and 300 grain shockwaves, 250 grain hornady
most of a box of 777 30 grain pellets
possibly a CVA .45 with all the trimmings (still debating on that one)
synthetic holster for a semiauto pistol. paddle style. dont remember the manufacturer
Olive drab synthetic stock and forend for an 870
misc. bass lures. some jigs, spinners, cranks, ... my kids get me this stuff for holidays and birthdays, but I never really got into bass fishing
some three blade 100 grain muzzy heads I dont use anymore

If anybody has a decent used rangefinder or binos I would be interested.
I would also like to find a revolver at a reasonable price. prefer a .357

I'm sure I will be able to dig up some more stuff as well.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
I have several older bait caster reels that I will be bringing for the swap. I have never been able to use a bait caster without it back lashing so they have just been collecting dust.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
This sounds like we're gonna have a Reinersville traders day going on! Whose bringin' the coon dogs,8 track cassettes and mud? Rotflmao

Ron and Jesse will know what I'm talkin bout......hahaha