Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO get together

rrr

As far as I know, the BEC shoot is in Aug. At Cardinal again. You won't want to miss it. Don't be apprehensive of not knowing any of these guys in person, bring a tent, get a cabin - it will be one of your best weekends of the summer.

I would imagine that Dante, Redcloud, Beener (and/or anyone else) will be doing some coyote hunting sometime and we have talked about opening it up to anyone who can come and nailing down some properties and times.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
No sense in paying to ride WNF when I can take you riding for free on as many trails as WNF has by leavnig my uncle's barn. I plan to host a gathering in the spring. The idea being, we can ride quads, hunt coyotes, fish, shoot, whatever floats our boat. I can accommodate several people and I'm sure my uncle will be happy to host the event. We'll get a hog to put on the smoker and have at it. We have a cabin and plenty of room to park campers and the like. We'll get more in detail about when the time gets here...

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I am in, if my work schedule allows it. Last year CJD and I had a nice little gather out on our property and it was a blast. Then I became a mud logger and then CJD became a mud logger and as hard as we tried to get one this summer we just could not pull it off with our work schedules.

Ya want rid quads check out Hillsville, PA. CJD and I were there yesterday and Holly balls! There is something for everyone. We went into the "Bowl" and I swear if you want to try it there are 4 storie talls hill AT Least. I did not do that.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I can't wait for another get together of some sort. I won't be able to ride quads since I don't own (someday I will) one but I can find something else to do while everybody else is I guess lol.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have plenty of area to hunt yotes in...the logistics have been a bit baffling :smiley_crazy:. I might need to grab someone and make them my "driver". I would need to be with one group and someone else in another. I need a padawan...

Beentown

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If I'm home I'm in, UK how far you from Saltfork? I'm in Salem about 45 minutes from Saltfork. If I'm able to go I can stop by and give you a lift... I've got a quad that usually is pretty reliable and it needs to be on some trails lol. Haven't had anytime or place to run it the last few years. It's a 97 Polaris with like 528 miles on it lol... It's hauled a lot of deer and thats about it...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's cool, I've hunted Saltfork a few times and have taken the scenic route through your neck of the woods a couple of times.... Don't remember Hopedale but have probably been by it... You ever hear of Denoon lumber???