Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Muzzy Hunt - Salt Fork - January 7, 2023

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
It's not t-storms or a blizzard, what's so bad? Hell, hardly a breeze!

Screenshot_20230103_125635_The Weather Channel.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am out. Hillbilly express would be great. Even if it comes a month or two later. I think I have enough to confirm sight in and leave myself a couple rounds for the woods.

Even with mid to upper 30s, they are calling for rain/snow. I am going to need to stay close to the house in the event it changes. I am short my main foreman due to personal issues this week and probably next. I can't chance being 3hrs away and we get freezing rain or it slicks off. Bummer. I actually thought this "might" happen. Even had Friday night lodging plans to make it work. 😢

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Considering the weather...

Dedicated drivers and standers or switching it up? We going in deep and not seeing vehicles for a few drives or coming back to the vehicle between drives?

Just want to know so i can layer and pack appropriately.

Reactions: bowhunter1023
Ohio
Considering the weather...

Dedicated drivers and standers or switching it up? We going in deep and not seeing vehicles for a few drives or coming back to the vehicle between drives?

Just want to know so i can layer and pack appropriately.
The area we have looked at can be tailored to fit the needs of everyone. Still trying to make time for us to nail down the plan. The parking areas aren’t too far away. We can break up the hunt into multiple small drives or do just a couple big drives. Really depends on what everyone wants.

Reactions: Isaacorps