Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Muzzy Hunt - Salt Fork - January 7, 2023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'd be down with a variety of snacks on the tailgate in between drives. I can bring summer sausage, cheese, crackers and mustard. Others may have something quick and easy to contribute like jerky, pickles, even a crock pot of chili. I love pizza, so I ain't mad either way.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Beautiful overcast day to go for a walk in the woods, with a gun, with some friends. No rain, no wind.....all this bitching😂

Screenshot_20230104_164008_The Weather Channel.jpg

How many we up to? I'm good either way with tailgate buffet or pizza.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
When is this taken place exactly? and where & when exactly is everyone meeting up at? I just may consider joining up if the timing is right, that is if you guys want another dude with weapon to help out?

It's no sweat off my back either way, but it you want another person, just let me know and I'll make the trip up there, thanks!

Reactions: Chancegriffis

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
We're hunting deer. We don't "need" any particular # of people, it's just an open invite for those that want to hunt deer. PM Chance for the meeting location. We'll be there around 7:30A to gameplan, then we'll hunt deer, eat lunch on the tailgate, hunt deer, drink beer on the tailgate. If you want to join, join, but we ain't begging ya to join.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
We're hunting deer. We don't "need" any particular # of people, it's just an open invite for those that want to hunt deer. PM Chance for the meeting location. We'll be there around 7:30A to gameplan, then we'll hunt deer, eat lunch on the tailgate, hunt deer, drink beer on the tailgate. If you want to join, join, but we ain't begging ya to join.

Okay, appreciate the clarification Jesse!

Saturday the 7th, contact @Chancegriffis for any of the details regarding meet location, got it, thank you!

Reactions: Chancegriffis