Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Shoot 2018 Location and Info

Fletch

*Supporting Member*
Nope, that doesn't work.
Hey I didn't say I wasn't coming... Just that its a far ride... Maybe I'll drive to someones house and hitch a ride the rest of the way in his eco-boost.. Maybe even have him pull over at every farm, so I could run in and use my charm to get permission to hunt this year... Hey at least I'd hold the record for coming the farthest to attend a TOO get-together....

giles

*Supporting Member*
Lost
Hey I didn't say I wasn't coming... Just that its a far ride... Maybe I'll drive to someones house and hitch a ride the rest of the way in his eco-boost.. Maybe even have him pull over at every farm, so I could run in and use my charm to get permission to hunt this year... Hey at least I'd hold the record for coming the farthest to attend a TOO get-together....
Easy now, I’m thinking about cutting my Alaska trip short to make it.

Bigslam51

*Supporting Member*
Stark County
Nope, that doesn't work.
More than welcome to hitch a ride in the ecobeast, Rich. Start mapping out farms to stop at now, cause I sure as hell ain't scared to knock on a door either. Can't have a Jersey accent doing the talking, they might tell ya to fugg off

Fletch

*Supporting Member*
More than welcome to hitch a ride in the ecobeast, Rich. Start mapping out farms to stop at now, cause I sure as hell ain't scared to knock on a door either. Can't have a Jersey accent doing the talking, they might tell ya to fugg off
Jersey accent??? Definitely not... Western Pa. accent that everyone picks up on... Ah on second thought I see the love shown for Pittsburg teams so maybe you should do the talking....:unsure::unsure: But if I do come, I'll probably will ride down with you buddy... Bring some of those slim jims to munch on.. Should be picking up a batch this week... As for knocking on doors if we pass something we'll stop and give it a shot... How about J??? Is he coming??? We can all ride together...

"J"

*Supporting Member*
Columbiana County
Jersey accent??? Definitely not... Western Pa. accent that everyone picks up on... Ah on second thought I see the love shown for Pittsburg teams so maybe you should do the talking....:unsure::unsure: But if I do come, I'll probably will ride down with you buddy... Bring some of those slim jims to munch on.. Should be picking up a batch this week... As for knocking on doors if we pass something we'll stop and give it a shot... How about J??? Is he coming??? We can all ride together...
I’ll be driving separate in case Chad needs another ride home again this year.... 😂😂😂

Damn blue oval disease....

Bigslam51

*Supporting Member*
Stark County
I’ll be driving separate in case Chad needs another ride home again this year....

Damn blue oval disease....
Won't be a problem, you just cruise the red rocket by yourself