Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Shoot 2018 Location and Info

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hadn't planned on it. There's a pavilion and another structure at the camping area. However, if we cannot be under roof at either of those, I can bring it.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hadn't planned on it. There's a pavilion and another structure at the camping area. However, if we cannot be under roof at either of those, I can bring it.

Seems like it might be something to have just in case, that is if you can fit it in with all you’re bringing

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Son of a bitch!! Can’t we get a break from the rain and humidity on one of these summer shindigs?!?!? 😂
Hope we’re able to have a fire and it’s not a washout.

I’ll bring some firewood as well.

Reactions: MoonLab and 5Cent

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

The main camp area has a storage building with a big awning and there's a large pavilion over by the pond. It wouldn't hurt for people to bring their individual 8x8 or 10x10 popup pavillions to cover things as needed though.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Guys have a drink on me... Fully expected to come, in fact was typing a response to what I was going to bring, when I got a phone call that no one wants to ever get.. So have a good time and play safe...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Guys have a drink on me... Fully expected to come, in fact was typing a response to what I was going to bring, when I got a phone call that no one wants to ever get.. So have a good time and play safe...

Sorry to read this. Nobody wants those phone calls.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Gotta get to Illinois in late August.. I'll get you set up Chad.... By then the dust will settle and I'll need a trip to re-charge my batteries.. Just gotta get out of this funk I'm in..
Don't know if I'll be making the fall outing. I'll be leaving on the 26th.