Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FYI TOO Sponsorship of Central Ohio Lead Slingers Steel Team

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I meant to update this on Monday, but forgot to with the week I've had. John and I are working out the details right now on transferring funds, but I am happy to report we raised $900 in support of this cause! The top donation was $100 and that happened not once, not twice, but 5 times! (y)

Always, you fuggers rock and I'm proud as hell to call you all friends and brothers!

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Unfortunately this thread has sat idol for to long, unfortunately do to some unforeseen circumstances Levi has had to step away from shooting for the time being.

With that said, we have a new competitor and a great example to the youth shooting sports that will be carrying the TOO logo proudly as he competes across Ohio and outside.

Wyatt Baker has been Levi’s close training partner and running buddy for a couple years. Wyatt is also the team captain for the Lead Slingers Steel Team so we will still be able to get our team updates along with his personal endeavors in USPSA.

I know that he extremely excited to help step in during Levi’s Absence. I’m sure he and his dad Dennis will be along shortly to introduce themselves.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thank you John for allowing me to step up to Levi's spot. I also want to thank TOO for giving me a chance to wear their name. And thank you to all those who donated to our youth steel team.
Welcome to TOO, Wyatt! Thanks for stopping in to introduce yourself. Please keep us posted on your progress throughout the season. And good luck!!!