Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

TOO Turkey Report '18

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
1 3/8" spurs. 11" beard. 20.3 lbs. And I'd bet the bank it's the same dang bird that beat us silly every time last year. He's schooled us several times this season too but today we used TRUMPed him I'm not a fan of killing any turkey that I don't call in. This one pushed me far enough and we actually killed him via a drive. Lol.

Reactions: Spencie

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Finally hunted the farm this morning and it was boring for the most part. Had 3 birds gobbling around 7 way off on another farm. I'll be back tomorrow when I can stay longer.

Reactions: Spencie

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
6 hens, one bearded so far today. I think I’m in the land of gay turkeys 🦃😂 Must have migrated from stark county.... 😂

Waiting out a little rain moving thru here

Fletch

Supporting Member
Brock and Mason the dynamic duo... Way to get it done.... CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU.... Now go fishing.....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Just got out of the woods at 2:30. Saw some turkeys, spooked a couple longbeards on my way in on another property after I left the spot I started at. I think I heard 3 gobbles all day today, wtf. Calling for rain tomorrow, no fuggs given, I'll be out.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
A little over 16 miles on these legs in the past 5 days getting to me 😂 Bass fishing is much easier for me then these turkeys 🦃😂