Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Tree spade for sale

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Alright guys, I have this tree spade and I am finished using it and would like to sell it.

It is a King of Spades 30" tree spade. It can be used on a tractor or on a skid loader. It works on hydraulics and it has the optional remote control.

You could instantly create habitat on your property with this piece of equipment, or use it to make a good deal of money transplanting trees for people.

I have had this unit for 4 years now, and it's still like new and works flawlessly. I haven't used it much in the last 2 years, it's just sitting in the barn.

You can dig trees up to around 2" caliper with this, and evergreens 6-8 feet tall with no problems, along with all kinds of landscape plants and bushes.

This unit costs around $5500 new and with the remote control option around 6K.

Somebody make me an offer on this thing........

Milo

Tatonka guide.
nah money is a lil tight and I need to sell a few toys before this..unless you know an IH tractor guy that has a thing for restoring rare tractors:smiley_crocodile:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I guess I am probably the guy with the most use for it. I just don't want to swing it right now. If I had my property bought where I could start some more nursery stock I would be all over it. I have enough skid loader attachments sitting around now that don't get used enough.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks to Gern, my wife isn't getting anything for her birthday next week. Oops. Scratch that, I bought her a tree spade. Stinking ingrate probably won't even use it. It will have to go out in the barn with the skid loader and other attachments i buy her she never uses. Geesh! Women!

Milo

Tatonka guide.
Thanks to Gern, my wife isn't getting anything for her birthday next week. Oops. Scratch that, I bought her a tree spade. Stinking ingrate probably won't even use it. It will have to go out in the barn with the skid loader and other attachments i buy her she never uses. Geesh! Women!

your just buying the wrong attachments......:smiley_coolpeace:

rrr

Nah Milo, I looked and they don't have 'em for skid steers.

Excavators though....

rrr

looks like a Pay per view is in order at Hicks house

Either that or an excavator!

(Seriously though, there's got to be a market for a concrete vibrator mounted on a mini-ex or a skid steer....)

Rocco

Alright guys, I have this tree spade and I am finished using it and would like to sell it.

It is a King of Spades 30" tree spade. It can be used on a tractor or on a skid loader. It works on hydraulics and it has the optional remote control.

You could instantly create habitat on your property with this piece of equipment, or use it to make a good deal of money transplanting trees for people.

I have had this unit for 4 years now, and it's still like new and works flawlessly. I haven't used it much in the last 2 years, it's just sitting in the barn.

You can dig trees up to around 2" caliper with this, and evergreens 6-8 feet tall with no problems, along with all kinds of landscape plants and bushes.

This unit costs around $5500 new and with the remote control option around 6K.

Somebody make me an offer on this thing........

$1000 Cash