Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE troy built zero turn

has few minor problems , carberator needs worked on and adjustment cable broke , but she does run and mow very well none the less \

asking 500 dollars , and it has low hours , 50 inch cut, 23 horsepower v twin motor

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

it does need washed off i was using to to blow leaves

milo its a lil over 3 years old , we baught it to mow a curch yard and post office yard during summers

not sure whats its gonna cost to fix , i kniw the cable is less then 20 bucks , but i havent figured out whats wrong with the carberator , i have to have the the choke pulled 3/4 of the way for it to run and idle right

Milo

Tatonka guide.
UK shoot me the model number if you have it. would like to read more about it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well crap. Mapquest shows near to 4hr drive. If it weren't for that, i would be looking you up. Not worth an 8hr round trip. Looks like it will make someone a nice mower though. Good luck!

where you at hicks ?

the adjustment cable thats broke is the one for the deck , i have it rigged up with a hose clamp to make it mow level , i used it all summer like that , just never got around to ordering a new one , was gonna do it this winter on off time

trade ya for your jeep......lol

yeah its a pretty good deal that i would only give my friends on here

its not gonna get used but maybe 3 times a year after this year

i made more money at paylake tournaments then i did mowing yards full time

paid almost 3 grand 3 years ago

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
trade ya for your jeep......lol

ha you wish ugly cat, shes my baby, but ya diablo and i have a lil bus goin on mowin yards, we payed i think 400 for a 50 inch cut rider, and it has problems. wish we woulda held off for this mower. Maybe i can talk him into just buyin it himself.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He made my decision easier. If it wasn't so close to Christmas, I would've jumped on it. I wish I would've had this deal offered last spring. I was kicking the shit out of my tractor in the backyard one day and was ready to shove it over a hill.