Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Truth Cam - Battery Pack.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Radio Shack an The Chasing Game trail cam forum can work wonders when trying to hack a power supply in

Lol... I'm thinking about trying that with my Trophy Cam. I recently became the owner of four 12v rechargeable batteries that came out of battery-backup surge protectors. They would probably work perfectly if I can find the correct power jack.

The Shack SUX !!!!

I went there and priced the components that I need to make my own leads....Just take a wild guess how much those highway robbers wanted.

Your 100% right..I should have clarified myself..I use Radio Shack an Chasing game to figure out what i need.:smiley_chinrub:.Im the Asshole that goes in The shack an test fits all these connectors an ask to open packages till i find one that works.mischeif.gif.Then leaves an orders it online cheap :smiley_clap:..You can also make "fake batteries"" for lack of a better term..Using PVC pipe with copper caps an your + an - leads from your Batt or power source ...One of each of these Fakes an then use an old dead cell batt or your choice(that fits) to help hold the Fake leads in there battery spots in the camera....I could go into more detail on this later if anyone if feeling like voiding there warranty :smiley_crazy:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Your 100% right..I should have clarified myself..I use Radio Shack an Chasing game to figure out what i need.:smiley_chinrub:.Im the Asshole that goes in The shack an test fits all these connectors an ask to open packages till i find one that works.mischeif.gif.Then leaves an orders it online cheap :smiley_clap:..You can also make "fake batteries"" for lack of a better term..Using PVC pipe with copper caps an your + an - leads from your Batt or power source ...One of each of these Fakes an then use an old dead cell batt or your choice(that fits) to help hold the Fake leads in there battery spots in the camera....I could go into more detail on this later if anyone if feeling like voiding there warranty :smiley_crazy:

My warranty is up so go for it lol.