Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

unglycat

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I didn't read it. I am not going to read it. I am here for the education from a hardcore group of hunters. The friends here, comeraderie, and laughs are what makes this site the place to be. Badger/Bluedog- I won't knock UK, but I am with you. I have to admit, I have made a couple pot stirring comments over there since this site opened up. Upon realizing what I was doing, I found myself avoiding the temptation by staying off the other site. The atmosphere over there just makes me scratch my head at times. Pretty sad because there are some good people over there still.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I can't even read the threads. I tried tonight but couldn't even do it. It had been 2 weeks since I logged in and it will be longer for the next. There are some of my old favorites back that I would like to see over here.

Beentown

im done with that site , im gonna see it tick wants to take over the contest but i have no plans on going back over there , it made me realize that site brings the kid out in me , and i would rather be over here where you guys keep me in ckeck

huntnfool

Thornville
Now that's friggin funny Sam, hahahahahaha I read most of the postings over there just didn't want to wade into that mess without a body condom on lol :smiley_beer:

Worst part of it the little fugger shot a nice buck out of the stand he was posting all the shitz out of hahahahaha

There is no way I shot that buck from that stand. You would know that if you read my thread! I had my son and we was on the ground!

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Was yopu trying to be funny here? Don't understand and shoudn't you be on the other site patrolling trolls like myself?

I think I can make out what you so feebly attempted to say, I'll try to translate: "Were you trying to be funny here? I don't understand and shouldn't you be on the other site patrolling for trolls like myself?"

Nope, I wasn't trying to be funny, it was a serious question that I'd like an answer to. So which is it? Born or hard work?

Also, I was a member here before you even knew this place existed. My membership and involvement in either site has no bearing on the other. I don't think Jesse or Joe put you (and certainly not I) in any position to decide who belongs here. Seems you are the kind some of us were looking to get away from by coming here.

BWT don't jump on J for his post, he posted that before you posted anything about your deer.

Anyways I am through with this topic.

huntnfool

Thornville
Ohio sam are you always a dumbass? That is serious question I like an answere to?

So what you are saying is I am a dick. I will tell you like I tell everyone else. If you want to call names then pm and I will give you my address and you can come to me and say it face to face. Let's just see how big that talk is. Also I knew about this site for some time. You see Jermiah invited me over long ago. I just never signed up until after the OS deer contest.

Now for you patrolling the post about J here. You are no moderator here and there is good reason for that. Jesse and Jack don't like dudes. We all know how you got to be the mod at OS. Let't just say I hope you invested in a good pair of knee pads.

So how about you go back to OS and do what you do best. Shut threads down and ride Steve C*&K.

Oh yeah to answere your question. I am not a dick at all. I just like to fuck with uptight ass holes like yourself!

huntnfool

Thornville
Sorry Jesse and Joe but this clown tried to be funny here. I simply posted to uglykat to relax and he had to chime in.

Oh Ohiosam. You mention something about getting away from people like me at os. If you trying to get away from people like me then why in the hell are you still involved and a Moderator there? Now that does not make sence does it.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
I'll tell you all this right now, take this shit to PM or a phone line. Huntnfool, you might by a buddy of a buddy, but I could give a fuck to be honest. I didn't put my time and money into this site to endure this kinda nonsense. Same thing can be said for Sam; save that shit for OS. If you wanna continue shit you waded into on OS somewhere else, that place ain't here. And I think Mark has seen the errors of his way! So no excuses buddy! ;)

This had better be the last time OS bullshit spills over to this site. I won't stand for it. Show some respect to all of us here at TOO at leave that crap at the door...

Kaiser878

ohio
i'll tell you all this right now, take this shit to pm or a phone line. Huntnfool, you might by a buddy of a buddy, but i could give a fuck to be honest. I didn't put my time and money into this site to endure this kinda nonsense. Same thing can be said for sam; save that shit for os. If you wanna continue shit you waded into on os somewhere else, that place ain't here. And i think mark has seen the errors of his way! So no excuses buddy! ;)

this had better be the last time os bullshit spills over to this site. I won't stand for it. Show some respect to all of us here at too at leave that crap at the door...

ya!!!! And dont eat yellow snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badger

*Supporting Member*
I'll tell you all this right now, take this shit to PM or a phone line. Huntnfool, you might by a buddy of a buddy, but I could give a fuck to be honest. I didn't put my time and money into this site to endure this kinda nonsense. Same thing can be said for Sam; save that shit for OS. If you wanna continue shit you waded into on OS somewhere else, that place ain't here. And I think Mark has seen the errors of his way! So no excuses buddy! ;)

This had better be the last time OS bullshit spills over to this site. I won't stand for it. Show some respect to all of us here at TOO at leave that crap at the door...

Thank you! Now who wants a beer?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
First time for everything i guess. At least we made it to 1,295 threads and 21,955 posts before we had to... All I'm going to say to yall is STFU.. :smiley_bro:

Some sites all you can do is argue because they're full of retards. Keeps things interesting and breaks the monotonous reading. I get that... This however aint one of them. So if you want to go to those sites and do that, then so be it it's up to you as an individual. But this isn't a place to bring it back to because we're slack in our moderation and the other is the iron curtain.. I was waiting for someone to finally bow out of this argument and take the high road. Thank you uglykat for doing that.. We don't moderate here, this threads not going to be locked or deleted. We hope that in the future members will police themselves and tell everyone to STFU if they see the need. But, we will give a healthy dose of take this shit elsewhere if need be...

Now. Back to our regularly scheduled grab ass..

Uglykat... Give me a call bud i sent you a pm... I'm running that JR dog tonight.

huntnfool

Thornville

Well that is good to know you feel that way. This will be the last post from sir.