Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

unglycat

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
In fairness, HnF suggested that it go to PM earlier.

Then he should have taken his own suggestion to heart. I'm just making sure the message is loud and clear. If that results in ruffled feathers, so be it. This is not "just" a forum we're running here. It's so much more and we said from Day 1 that we'd not tolerate people who can't grasp that concept. It's not just Huntnfool that needs to understand that. Sam will get the message too. I flat out won't tolerate what went down in this thread. Period.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Jesus Christ. All yall chill the hell out.

HUntnfool.. I sent you a pm. Give me a call.

huntnfool

Thornville
Suit yourself bud. If that means less shit brought to my site, I'll sleep just fine tonight.

As Sam said, don't let the door...

Can't help myself here but who asked who how long it took me to be a dick. Remember I did not come at him on here. He came at me on here. If you was that worried about this thread then why did you not step in when he posted that? I answered him and apparantly you didn't like what I had to say. As I asked you in a pm just delete my name and info please!

ok you know what , its my fault this all got started , i apologized and ill do it again , i am sorry , but its said and its done the owners and moderators of the site have said there piece , drop it and go on , its doing nothing but ruffle feathers , so act like adults and bury the hatchet and move on to a more useful thread , like helping me shoot a buck bigger then 20 inchs

saright

saright

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Glad to see the law got laid down on this crap.....I am not over here to see this stuff go on.

I like the fact that we can get it out in the air without being shut down or locked but you guys need to knock this stuff off for sure

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I was gonna say horny asian, but I guess the two smells are probably very similar. :smiley_chinrub: :)

Interesting thought... :smiley_depressive::smiley_depressive::smiley_depressive::smiley_depressive::smiley_depressive: We may indeed both smell like a horny asian woman.... Which is like orchids and scented lotion BTW..