Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Username/Password login?

Matt

Norton, OH
For some reason, this site isn't saving my username and password. Every time I go away and come back, it doesn't log me in. All my other sites are still storing the info, this one isn't. Anyone else having this issue.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Just click on something.. You're logged in.. It just shows that you aren't when you first arrive.. Click on anything forum / new post etc and tada.. Broke? yes.. It's a vbulletin issue.. I dug into it before and can't remember what the fix was...

Are you typing the WWW before the url or not?

Try it bot with and without the www and let me know...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I just went and looked at the ticket that others had submitted with Vbulletin about the same issue.. I think I have a fix... We'll see tonight..

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I just went and looked at the ticket that others had submitted with Vbulletin about the same issue.. I think I have a fix... We'll see tonight..

(Jack doe's some of his best work under the cover of darkness... :smiley_bodyguard: )

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
It still does it for me when I navigate in to the home page. However, all is well once I click on something. Mildly annoying? Yes... But not the end of the world.

Matt

Norton, OH
Ok, didn't realize I could just clicked on something. It's doing it on OGF now too, so it is obviously a vbulletin issue. If I can just click and be good, I'm not worried about it.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Just click on something.. You're logged in.. It just shows that you aren't when you first arrive.. Click on anything forum / new post etc and tada.. Broke? yes.. It's a vbulletin issue.. I dug into it before and can't remember what the fix was...

Are you typing the WWW before the url or not?

Try it both with and without the www and let me know...

..:smiley_confused_vra

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
No joy, Joe. Still not keeping it. Still not a huge issue, just slightly annoying.

The issue is the use of the WWW and not WWW I forwarded theohiooutdoors.com to www.theohiooutdoors.com.. This should fix it.. Try this.

Clear your cookies.
Type in either URL.
Login and make sure to check the remember me box.
close the browser and type the url in again..

If that don;t work bubba it's all you... lol

rrr

I think the solution was me clearing out all my cookies, or some of my cookies, or just some random clicking and hoping. It ended up working and I ended up in need of chocolate chips...