Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterans of TOO.COM

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
View attachment 142051
For some reason, I kept getting a error message so I had to take a screen shot and post my comment that way…
My wife’s cousins husband, is a Marine and was assigned too do that duty. He’s in his mid 70’s now and time has taken a toll on his body. Other than acknowledging he was assigned too Arlington, he never talked about it.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
My wife’s cousins husband, is a Marine and was assigned too do that duty. He’s in his mid 70’s now and time has taken a toll on his body. Other than acknowledging he was assigned too Arlington, he never talked about it.
Connected to Ft Myer was a very small marine base…they both shared boundaries with the cemetery. We used to go to the marine base because they had a kick ass gym and weight room.👍

Reactions: "J"

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
received_656807681673225.gif

Smawgunner2

Athens County
WASHINGTON — The Air Force has discharged 27 people for refusing to get the COVID-19 vaccine, making them what officials believe are the first service members to be removed for disobeying the mandate to get the shots.
I wonder how many look at it as a way to get out. The FU is what their discharge says….OTH?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I wonder how many look at it as a way to get out. The FU is what their discharge says….OTH?

Legislation working it's way through Congress at the moment limits them to being discharged as honorable or general under honorable conditions. While the airforce didn't disclose I would say its along those lines.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
The Marine Corps has booted 103 of its members for refusing the Covid vaccine, the service announced on Thursday, even as all the military branches report that a vast majority of troops have gotten the shots.

The news comes the same day the Army announced that it has relieved six leaders — including two commanding officers — over the issue, and that almost 4,000 active-duty soldiers have refused the vaccine.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
The Marine Corps has booted 103 of its members for refusing the Covid vaccine, the service announced on Thursday, even as all the military branches report that a vast majority of troops have gotten the shots.

The news comes the same day the Army announced that it has relieved six leaders — including two commanding officers — over the issue, and that almost 4,000 active-duty soldiers have refused the vaccine.
The vast majority is what really bothers me... It's so different from when I was in. So many woke and weak sheep join the ranks these days due to this woke ass nation and mothers of America. When you see things like this is makes you wonder when push comes to shove what side will they be on. Just some pondering thoughts

Reactions: Wildlife and "J"

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
I'm not saying getting the jab is wrong but when I see stories like these I can't help but feel they're being pressured behind closed doors and simply "following" orders