Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterans of TOO.COM

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
B4AD6DB6-C841-4403-8AD2-97AD166EF3FC.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We lost another aviator last night @ Shaw AFB. Training mission, crashed on landing. Appears too be a hard landing on initial response as we had storms in the area throughout the timeframe..... RIP airman....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
In my 35 years of aircraft maintenance, the bases I was at we only lost one crew and plane. Early 80’s the 130 world was having an issue with corrosion in a wing splice area. Unfortunately they lost an aircraft too find it out.....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This dudes convoy just got lit up from above and he thinks he can just squirt out with a tumbleweed on his head... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: rooster85

rooster85

Lake County
"See you in court martial" :ROFLMAO:

Before my first deployment I met a corpsman who absolutely despised bored Marines. “Nothing worse than bored Marines, you retards could figure out a way to get medivaced with a pebble.”

He wasn’t wrong. Downtime for us for brutal here in the states. Didn’t have a lot overseas thankfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Before my first deployment I met a corpsman who absolutely despised bored Marines. “Nothing worse than bored Marines, you retards could figure out a way to get medivaced with a pebble.”

He wasn’t wrong. Downtime for us for brutal here in the states. Didn’t have a lot overseas thankfully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that applies to most soldiers. Keep em busy or they'll keep you busy. 😅😅 I am willing to bet though someone thought about max elevation on that mount and made sure there was some left for just this reason. 😅.

Reactions: giles