Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Veterans of TOO.COM

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
19D57679-6216-4776-A0E0-BC24C55403DF.jpeg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Took balls to post it though. Glad to see the Chaplain is standing his ground. True leaders need to rock the boat on occasion. If they don't, they may only be a follower.

Reactions: Hedgelj

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
FUCK THE VA!!! My Primary at the local CBOC (Community Based Outpatient Clinic) retired nearly 2 months ago. And she STILL hasnt been replaced. Trying to make an appointment for some issues and I cant even get in. Why cant I just go to a civilian Dr and send the VA the fuckin bill?

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
FUCK THE VA!!! My Primary at the local CBOC (Community Based Outpatient Clinic) retired nearly 2 months ago. And she STILL hasnt been replaced. Trying to make an appointment for some issues and I cant even get in. Why cant I just go to a civilian Dr and send the VA the fuckin bill?
That sucks - call your congressman

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Freaking stupid. Sorry to hear it brother.