Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Walleye Run

Bowkills

Nw oh
I went from 1/2hr after sunrise till noon. Had two fish on both got off before I saw what flavor they were. I didn't see much happening.

Bowkills

Nw oh
Early mornings are my favorite. Where'd you try it at?
rapids Jerome Rd. I'm not one to jump in the line shoulder to shoulder and tend to stay away from people the best I can. I'm guessing a few people in the heart of the group got limits if they fished long enough but it seemed most had a few fish on stringers at most. Except when I check the maumee pages tonight they'll say it was on fire....

loose_is_fast

McClure
I made a bad call on location today I think. Tomorrow I'll try the spot I feel like we should have gone today. I had a buddy invite us to his spot and I figured we would try it. I was at the West end of the island straight across from buttonwood drive this morning. I'll be on the East end tomorrow.

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Made the first trip down to the local river. We need rain, bad. But I was able to pull my 6 this evening. Crowds weren't bad considering the nice weather. These fish liked the custom painted jig head in glow and sparkles.
20210313_182045.jpg
20210313_182036.jpg

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Depends alot on area. Today in the low water I probably broke off 15-20 times, which is alot. Most days in that spot I might break 6-8 rigs. Another spot we frequent i went 5 days in a row literally running the same rig before i broke off. Only retired occasionally due to frayed leader and dozens of fish