Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Wanted to take a moment..

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
hey jesse whats the fresh price of be-lair going for these days

couldnt help it , and you wanted to be a proof reader for me :smiley_blink:

HA! I was trying to type and ignore the trash on TV my wife was watching! Between the Kardashians and the stupid Playboy girls, I think I lost more brains cells last night than if I had smoked a blunt straight to the face!!! I'd just assume see that shit on mute!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Thanks boyz, one and all, for being an invaluable source of help, information, and fellowship.
My hunting and outdoor career would be vastly different and less satisfying without the likes of all y'all.

And thanks to this site for allowing me my full range of expression.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
From half of the Florida brothers...can't tell you how glad I am to have "eyes on the ground" in the place I love to hunt more than anywhere. you guys are awesome. Grateful for Jesse, Joe, Adam and the rest of you that make this thing go. The only thing that isn't perfect about this place is...well, nothing.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
As always, I agree with my brother. This place is the spot of my mini-vacations throughout the workday. At the risk of being sappy, having a deer camp to visit throughout the year makes the long months till November much sweeter.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Joe, Jesse and Adam..... You fuggers are okay in my book.... Just sayin..... Thanks for lettin me hang out.....

Diablo54

Outside
Last October i logged onto my email ( wgich i never get onto). And i was deleting the 400 messages in my inbox when i saw a message about theohiooutdoors.com from jesse. Ive been hooked ever since and im not plannin on leavin so u guys are gonna have to deal with me. Haha. Thanks again guys for all the hard work and the greatest hunting site on the net.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Diablo told me about TOO, and i was reluctent at first, thinking it would be another site like os..but i got hooked, theres some great guys on here..taught me alot..this is now the only hunting site i get on and im dang proud of it, thanks fellas! :pickle:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Dang... this thread almost brought a fuggin tear to my eye. :smiley_coolpeace: I have to admit, when I first heard about the idea for this new forum, I was a tiny bit skeptical. While I thought it was an awesome idea, in the back of my mind I thought that it would probably just be temporary.... that the interest, even from the die-hards, would slowly fade away. I mean come on, who the hell just decides to start their own discussion forum? lmao Well boys, it's a damn good thing I'm not much of a betting man because I was dead wrong on this one! This site has become something amazing... something very few other forums on the net can even hold a candle to. I'm proud to say that TOO.com is my favorite online deer camp, by far. Thank you to the great members and the creators of this site for doing such an excellent job and for being such great people. I can only imagine the growth that we will surely see in the near future...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
:smiley_ahh:

That is hilarious Mike! I guess the guys should have just said: This place rocks!:beavis:

Wouldn't be the same though. These are the same guys that bust your balls one minute, punch you square in the jaw the next minute if you needed it. A minute later they would be the same guys to pick you up off the floor and buy you a drink! Truly a brotherhood here!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro

I have no real idea, it just felt right...

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Thanks to you guys starting such a great place. I don't get on as much as I would like, but I always leave with a smile.....yall know monday was Steak & BJ day?

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Dang Danmann.... and here I thought I was the only one that took those kinds of pictures. Nice. :smiley_blink:

Happiness is a warm gut pile.

And yeah, this site keeps getting better and better. It's definitely feels like my deer camp away from deer camp. Keep up the great job guys!!! Thanks!!!