Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What a week!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm definitely not surprised. Baffled and worried is a little more like it. Baffled that he didn't visit in a week when that food is EASY pickings. Just seems that regardless of what is going on, he'd wander by there at some part. And if not in front of that cam, why not the other 6 that are out there?!? The worried part just stems from the neighbor kid being a dick hole and having the luck I've had on big bucks in this spot. They tend to find the highway when they get that big! Bastards...

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Nice pics. Don't sweat him disappearing recently . Just about everyone I know that getting consistent pics of big deer lost em in the last few weeks.. g. Good luck this fall.

Happened to me in the last few weeks also. Splitter was a constant presence on camera all summer until mid August. Now I get him on camera once every 10 days or so. I understand the your concerns especially knowing your relationship with that particular animal. No one is pulling for you more than myself. Can't wait to see the post when you make it happen.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'll post some more pics later tonight or tomorrow, but here's a preview. He didn't break a single point!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316516448.620016.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1316516448.620016.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 199