Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What broadheads do you plan to shoot this fall?

Creamer

Athens
I was working on convincing myself to buy some 3-blade heads, either VPA or Cutthroat...but then I went out and shot some of the Crimson Talon Cleaver's out of the Widow last night. They flew like dang lasers, I know I can get them scary sharp, and I have plenty of them. So maybe I'll just stay put.

Jamie

Ohio
If I can work my way back up to my 58# static recurve, I'll be shooting Woodsman's. If not, either 160gr Magnus two blade reduced to 140 grains or two blade Zwickey Delta's. I'm glad I have dozens and dozens of good two and three blade heads so that I won't ever need to buy more. I would not pay $30 for one broadhead unless it was a quality stone point.

Reactions: Creamer

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
After shooting Stingers for the past 8-10 years, I'm thinking of going back to a mechanical head. I think I'm going to give the G5 Mega Meats a try. I'll set up my heavy, weight-forward arrows as per usual... But I just wanna try something that opens the deer up a little bigger.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
I was working on convincing myself to buy some 3-blade heads, either VPA or Cutthroat...but then I went out and shot some of the Crimson Talon Cleaver's out of the Widow last night. They flew like dang lasers, I know I can get them scary sharp, and I have plenty of them. So maybe I'll just stay put.

You know what they say... if it ain't broke don't fix it. Another blade isn't going to kill it any deader. Nice shot!

Reactions: Creamer