Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What did you do for the deer today?

Redneckfucker

Greene county
IMG_3325.JPG
IMG_3326.JPG

Put about 250# corn out today bag of minerals and some bio rock. Seem to be hanging around. So keep on doing what I’m doing!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
If you have leftover seed, I don't think a little overseeding ahead of a rain would hurt. Plots always seem to amaze me with how they thicken up in October, but I'm also not one to shy away from overseeding. Worst that happens is the turkeys eat it.

Hunter II

I will be back down there in 2 weeks. I think I will just give it more time and then decide. Thanks guys.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not a damn thing! o_O

Packing my eldest son's things up currently, then taking him to downtown NYC tomorrow to drop him off. Fun, fun but hey, that's what dads do, right?

So I'll catch you guys on the flipside... Have a good one this evening!

Made them trips before, not a fun ride but a sometimes a necessary one...
Good luck on the road trip...

Reactions: Wildlife

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Made them trips before, not a fun ride but a sometimes a necessary one...
Good luck on the road trip...

Thank you!

Yeah, I've done plenty of work out there plus this will by my fourth trip taking him there and picking him up. I'm very familiar getting around this beautiful country of ours. I'll share some of my history at a later time. Anyhow, thanks again!

Mourning comes early for me fellas - Good night!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Tilled up about half an acre in front of one of our tower blinds. Then broadcasted a crap ton of beans, drug it, and cultipacked. Basically prepping for youth season for my girls next month. Deer love young beans!
Good shit, man.