Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What did you do for the deer today?

Well...it’s February now and I still haven’t done a thing. Probably go grab some bird seed mix and corn today. Feed the local wildlife here at the house. With all the rain and swinging temps, I haven’t put anything out in a while. I should be on the search for clover seed and MAKE time to go to Athens.
Check around local as alot of local feed mills and stuff will sell clover or be able to get it in. Alot of times it is cheaper than ordering online.

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
Check around local as alot of local feed mills and stuff will sell clover or be able to get it in. Alot of times it is cheaper than ordering online.
I think I’m just talking shit...having trouble trying to find the motivation and dedication to make it worth it.

Same here other than filling carts up at rural king and tsc with clearance items. I did start my dunstan chestnut seeds yesterday though. I have a small bag of nuts left that I didn’t plant if anyone wants them. They are ready to go I am guessing there’s about a dozen I could count them to be sure if anyone’s interested.

Attachments

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Well...it’s February now and I still haven’t done a thing. Probably go grab some bird seed mix and corn today. Feed the local wildlife here at the house. With all the rain and swinging temps, I haven’t put anything out in a while. I should be on the search for clover seed and MAKE time to go to Athens.
Road trip!!??

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Same here other than filling carts up at rural king and tsc with clearance items. I did start my dunstan chestnut seeds yesterday though. I have a small bag of nuts left that I didn’t plant if anyone wants them. They are ready to go I am guessing there’s about a dozen I could count them to be sure if anyone’s interested.
I'd plant them if you're sure you won't use them. Tree Farm is getting clear cut. This would be timed right. Let me know.