Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

what did you get for christmas?

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
The only hunting stuff I got was these......

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Bushnell 8mp cam with lock box, some nice hunting gloves and basspro gift cards.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So far, my sister got me some pants and a coyote hunting video by Randy Anderson from my Cabelas gift wish list. My Dad was very thoughtful and bought me a box of packets of Hand warmers. Not on the list, and he doesn't hunt, so I thought this was a very thoughtful gift!

Tomorrow we will see what my wife got me. I was home when the UPS man dropped off a Cabelas box with her name on it. Oops. Even I was smart enough to ship her present to my parents house. haha Love her for it though! Like a kid on Christmas morning!

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
It's Christmas morning in Japan.

Hunting wise I didn't get anything, but the bow I bought earlier.

I did get a new pair of Wiley X sunglasses, some under armor work out shirts, and a cool set of bull horns.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It's Christmas morning in Japan.

Hunting wise I didn't get anything, but the bow I bought earlier.

I did get a new pair of Wiley X sunglasses, some under armor work out shirts, and a cool set of bull horns.

I wanna see a pic of the bull horns :smiley_clap:

All I got was new tires :( My inlaws are horrible gift givers and they got us all wierd stuff (a freakin foot massager for me????). It is the thought that counts;) We have our Christmas as a family in the morning so we will see. I told my wife not to get me anything since I ended up with a new shotgun, mower, work/beater truck, plow for said mower, Kahr PM9, Smithy 3000, new tires for both of my vehicles, and a new holster in the last few months. Christmas with my parents/siblings tomorrow night.

Beentown

huntn2

Hudson, OH
So far my bfg all terrains...tomorrow is my side of the family and next wednesday is my in-laws. I will report back...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I wish you could play COD across game systems. I am sad to admit I play it on the Wii. I do kick ass though ;)

Beentown

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Just got back from the in-laws ( one set anyway) and the wife and I got combo gifts lmao.

$50 cash and a RightWay GPS system (the wife gets lost alot lmao)

They are prissy snooty asses and they decided 3-4 years they didn't like me anymore (because I didn't want to bow down and kiss ass and like their money being held over my head and do as they said anymore....pfft assholes. ) Those gifts where intended for the wife but to be polite in front of my kids they added my name to them lmao.

I know what the wife got me for tomorrow so shhh don't tell her :D. Long Johns !!! whoo hoo. Come on late season hunting :D.

My mother is picking me up a trailer wiring kit so I can hook up the trailer I purchased off Milo and haul it legally with brake/turn signal lights working lmao.

I'm not sure what the other set of in-laws got me yet. Will have to wait until Sunday after church for that :D.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Family is at evening service and I'm home with Bing Crosby and Bacardi!

Just finished wrapping the last gifts. We will be opening them tonight and sleeping in tomorrow. Merry Christmas All!

Last edited:

lung buster

hocking county
Went to mother in laws on Christmas eve. Got some under armor, camo, cash, socks and a hat. I love my mother in law! I also got one of them heater buddy things from my mom. She gave it to me the night before the extra gun weekend so that I could use it in the blind when I took my son. It worked great.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
The wife and I bought a new desktop computer and called that our Christmas.
Can't wait til the kids open up the xbox tomorrow. Call of Duty here I come!

When you get xbox live look me up, my name is The 12lb Turkey

I think the wife and I are going to buy a new TV for the game room after Christmas.