Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What The Heck ?????

Big H

Medina
Bucks where I hunted (Northern Jefferson County) the last two days are locked down with does. I passed on a pretty nice 8 point Monday afternoon that was right on a doe. I saw 9 deer yesterday evening and only 2 were mature does, and they were young, maybe 1.5. The rest were yearlings. I also heard some antlers banging down below me in a thicket. Trail cams show the same thing.

Fletch

Supporting Member
You feeling better now? You had to complain and it made @brock ratcliff go and make a mess to clean up. Then another fell. I'm sure there will be a few more and the @finelyshedded fella probably appreciate you bellyaching about not seeing enough dead deer. Less complaining for him to do. 🤣
You mean me complaining??? Another fell besides Brocks??? I'm outta the loop and it may be XMas before it's known around here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: xbowguy

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
You feeling better now? You had to complain and it made @brock ratcliff go and make a mess to clean up. Then another fell. I'm sure there will be a few more and the @finelyshedded fella probably appreciate you bellyaching about not seeing enough dead deer. Less complaining for him to do. 🤣
Hims gettin skunked a lot this year but Hims still having a great time. We still have 3 days of deer gun to get something down. So far only one in our group got a nice one down along with a couple does for camp meat.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hims gettin skunked a lot this year but Hims still having a great time. We still have 3 days of deer gun to get something down. So far only one in our group got a nice one down along with a couple does for camp meat.
I have confidence in you guys. And I don't really think you are a complainer. For whatever that is worth. 😁

Reactions: finelyshedded