Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What would you do with 970 million

Johnny44

In all honesty, shack in Key West, cabin in 1 of the following; Wyoming, Montana, ND or SD, or Maine. All would have two endless kegs; Busch Light and Corona. I'd never tell my wife. Leave her a check for half, and take my son with me.

Reactions: jagermeister

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
First I’d take care of family and friends....buy them their dream house and give them enough money so they could retire. Would also become a philanthropist. Take hunting vacations with friends. Hunt for moose, caribou, elk every year. Also like Jesse’s idea of buying a huge property for a TOO hunting/fishing lodge for members to use...at least 1,000 acres with a couple stocked ponds. Give Jesse/Joe enough cash to run the TOO website for the rest of our lifetimes. And maybe add on to my man cave...put in a septic tank/field so I could add a bathroom complete with showers and also a nice kitchen. Maybe a side chick but that could get expensive....don’t want to blow all of the money.😂

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My kids would be set up with a trust. X-amount put into it and they’d only be able too draw off 90% of the interest.
Rest of the family would have their debt secretly paid off by a person/company of my choice. An allotment would be added too their respective accounts on an annual basis.
I’d hire a lawyer/CPA and any requests would go through them. My identity would be hidden from the fact of the winnings.
The surrounding farm (and then some) would be bought. My goal would be too have 3-4 square miles around my current hacienda..... That should do it for now.... The wife would spend the rest 😂😂😂

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Buy a train locomotive, pimp it out with spinners, lights and shit and cruise Americas rail system. I would attach a couple of party cars for all my rowdy friends and we'd have a ball rolling across the country. A couple of car haulers with a few vehicles. One open air flatbed with three stripper poles so that we could slow roll through intersections and everyone could be envious. One flatbed with a boat and jet skis complete with a crane arm for loading and unloading. .