Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
1121474A-CF6A-4530-93CE-7BE5C5CCC9B1.jpeg

Broke out the good China for this evening.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Ok chicken thighs on the grill and sausage. Mac n cheese and green beans. Bluebell mint chocolate chip ice cream over hot brownies later.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
For the record tonight might be my only dinner that y’all would enjoy. May first I’m on a lifestyle change (eating better). Had to throw that out for Giles and Sarge as they will turn it around. I’m also giving up dipping as I’ve been doing it over 35 years.

It’s all about will power, honestly eating right is harder than quitting dipping.

So come May 1st, if you want a healthy life style eating pic, I may be able to provide you a few dishes of plain ass food lol. Other than that I can take pics of others food that are much more appealing.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
For the record tonight might be my only dinner that y’all would enjoy. May first I’m on a lifestyle change (eating better). Had to throw that out for Giles and Sarge as they will turn it around. I’m also giving up dipping as I’ve been doing it over 35 years.

It’s all about will power, honestly eating right is harder than quitting dipping.

So come May 1st, if you want a healthy life style eating pic, I may be able to provide you a few dishes of plain ass food lol. Other than that I can take pics of others food that are much more appealing.
Good luck TD!!! You got this!!! 👍🏼

Reactions: triple_duece

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Good luck TD!!! You got this!!! [emoji1360]

Thanks J, you know how the eats are down here so it’s gonna be a struggle. Even worse when I’m at work and no time to cook for myself. I guess I will be preparing food to warm at work.

I’ve “dieted” before and did good. Just didn’t keep up with the lifestyle ways. Wife could eat anything and she’s the main cook at home.

So I will be eating no fried food, no complex carbs, very little salt and sugar.... drinking water, water and water. 5-6 meals a day but portion controlled wit a cheat day once a week. Got to make it where it’s doable or I won’t last. Looking to drop 40-50 pounds. Get down to around 185-190. 175-180 would be ideal but, time will tell.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks J, you know how the eats are down here so it’s gonna be a struggle. Even worse when I’m at work and no time to cook for myself. I guess I will be preparing food to warm at work.

I’ve “dieted” before and did good. Just didn’t keep up with the lifestyle ways. Wife could eat anything and she’s the main cook at home.

So I will be eating no fried food, no complex carbs, very little salt and sugar.... drinking water, water and water. 5-6 meals a day but portion controlled wit a cheat day once a week. Got to make it where it’s doable or I won’t last. Looking to drop 40-50 pounds. Get down to around 185-190. 175-180 would be ideal but, time will tell.
Your body will thank you when you drop that weight....
As we age our bodies revolt as we pack on a few pounds.... Aches and pains show up where none were before.... Keep up with your regime and you’ll feel a whole lot better....

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well just got done with our firefighter funeral. Also helped my wife set up for the project graduation that’s done for 5 high schools graduation. Its where they come and have fun after crossing the stage. They get locked in instead of going out drinking and driving and such.

Headed to Henderson, La (real Cajun land) to stay w a fellow dog trainer to run a couple setups before we go to our field trials. He said he’s cooking redfish. Will come home tomorrow to put in a hot water heater for my neighbor. She lost her husband right after Christmas. Pay it forward, I know he’s watching. Anyway I’m on my last can of dip and a little panic is setting in. Gonna be a tough road this week. People at work saying they won’t even try to talk to me next shift lol. They scared.