Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well yes more chicken will be eaten, along w fish. Probably not anymore than usual, the difference will be ITS NOT FRIED! Salads luckily I like to eat, the olive oil and vinegars is the best dressing I can stomach. I will still eat anything, at anytime and without regret. I’m not trying to live in misery. Moderation and opportunity is what I need to keep in mind. Exercise will be more but not crazy.

I’m a week in my change of lifestyle and so far so good. Still get urges to dip but as time passes it’s been less on my mind.

I’m sure I have lost some weight but not getting on the scale. Doesn’t really matter at this point.

Bowkills

Nw oh
20190507_192608.jpg
pork lefterovers

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I had cowboy ribeye steaks seared over red oak coals on the Santa Maria grill , along with my special baked beans that had extra onion, fresh garlic & bacon with a touch of bbq sauce cooked in a cast iron skillet over the oak fire. I'm doing my best to describe since I forgot to take a pic...lol.

Damn got my mouth watering.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Filet tip steak, Maryland crab cakes and avocados on the side..... Hard to beat a meal like that....
TD that’s a close second buddy....

That sounds good but w no pic I hate to say it but, your not in first. I didn’t know this was a competition?

Reactions: MoonLab