Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What's For Dinner?

Bowkills

Nw oh

Shrimp stuffed bell peppers. You Yankees don’t know nothing about dis!
Where's the 50lbs of crawfish u usually cook with that?

Reactions: Blan37 and giles

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Is it like a standard stuffed pepper with shrimp instead?

Steam/cook your prepared peppers to soften them. Start w the holy trinity. Add pepprigge farm herb stuffing. Add chicken stock or seafood stock. Put in shrimp and season to tastes. Put stuffing in bell peppers to brown in oven. Slice of lemon on top and lemon juice to tastes when eating.

Edit: I’ve never made them but I’ve watched the wife do it a time or two. I’m sure butter is used also

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Steam/cook your prepared peppers to soften them. Start w the holy trinity. Add pepprigge farm herb stuffing. Add chicken stock or seafood stock. Put in shrimp and season to tastes. Put stuffing in bell peppers to brown in oven. Slice of lemon on top and lemon juice to tastes when eating.

Edit: I’ve never made them but I’ve watched the wife do it a time or two. I’m sure butter is used also
Awesome, thanks.... Going too give it whirl....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I still can remember the last time I ever had stuffed peppers. Was a teenager and after dinner I had to go out to split wood, it didn't take long before they came back up. Still to this day I can't get myself to eat them even though they look so good!
We make it a couple times a year an then make stuffed pepper soup with the left overs. Good cold day comfort food....

Reactions: Big_Holla